Installing Nationwide for 7+ Years
Flexi Tanks are a cost effective solution ideal for the NZ Dairy farm. Our enclosed bladders store anywhere from 25,000 litres to 2 million litres of effluent. Designed to be safe, practical and easy, see why so many farmers are trusting Flexi Tanks over other traditional alternatives.
Simple. Safe. Self Supporting.
Simple to install, just roll out the bladder on top of a 100mm horizontal bed of sand, attach to your current effluent system, and there is your storage solution solved.
Effluent Flexi Tanks Benefits
Fast & Easy Solution
- Rapid 1-2 hour installation with minimal site preparation and no time consuming, expensive permits required
- Completely enclosed system that is OSH compliant, so much so that fencing around the tank is not mandatory
- No rainfall into the tank means you can considerably reduce the amount of storage needed
- Minimal maintenance required
Environmentally Friendly, Enclosed System
- Limited smell as tanks are totally enclosed (gas vents included)
- No crusting on top of effluent
- Safe - no chance of people or foreign matter falling in
- Enclosed and ‘self-supporting’ system that goes up and down in height depending on how much liquid is inside
- Made from 100% recyclable fabrics, in accordance with the REACH directive
Rip-Stop Fabric - Built to Last
- Manufactured from multi layered rip-stop technical fabric with tensile strength of 450kg per 5cm
- Manufactured since 1959 and used around the world
- Full 10 Year manufacturers warranty for textile and manufacture. Expected life under normal conditions is up to 20 years
- Textile approved and monitored by KIWA (product Specification review) for 20 years
Reliable and Cost Effective
- You can depreciate your Flexi Tank as they are a tangible asset which can be rolled up and used somewhere else if need be.
- Per square cube of water the price of Flexi Tanks come in as a cheaper and more economical solution to other effluent storage alternatives
- Multiple stirring valves included