Due to the current pandemic and restrictions in place in New Zealand during Level 4, Flexi Tanks HQ is in lock-down.
However, should you have any questions about our Flexi Tanks or require help remotely, we will do as much as we can to assist you. Please don't hesitate to call or email us if you have any questions or need assistance.
Phone: +64 7 829 5940
Mobile: 021 289 5999
Kia Kaha, we wish you and your families safety at this time.
Anton, Jacky & Andre.
Team Flexi Tanks
More about Flexi Bladders
Flexi Tanks NZ Ltd offer a simple solution to liquid storage.
Flexi Tanks NZ Ltd are the NZ distributors of the Flexible Tank – a solution for your dairy effluent, water or fuel storage needs especially suited to high risk soil areas throughout New Zealand.
Our Flexi Tanks are an enclosed strong bladder with tanks that can store from 25,000 litres to 2,000,000 litres of liquid matter.
Simple to install, just roll out the bladder on top of a 100mm horizontal bed of sand, attach to your current effluent, water or fuel system and there is your storage solution solved eliminating expensive engineering consent work.
Reasons our customers install a Flexi Tank over other types of liquid storage:
- Rapid easy installation - Farmers can install themselves in about 2-3 hours
- Limited smell as tanks are totally enclosed (gas vents included)
- No crusting on top of effluent
- Safe and OSH compliant - tank is enclosed so you or your employees can't fall into the tank
- No security fencing is required around tank, just normal stock fence
- Flexi Tanks are totally enclosed so there is no need to calculate for rainwater falling into your open tank, so your total effluent storage requirements will be less
- Full 10 year manufacturer's warranty for textile and manufacture
- Expected life under normal conditions is up to 20 years
- Flexi Tanks are an enclosed "self-supporting" bladder that goes up and down in height depending on how much liquid is inside
- Strong - Manufactured for a multi layered technical rep stop fabric with a tensile strength of 450kg per 5cm
- Depreciable: You can depreciate your Flexi Tank at 25% per annum as they are a tangible asset which can be rolled up and sold if need be.
- Science behind the product: Textile approved and monitored by KIWA (product specification review) for 20 years
- Longstanding French Manufacturer; Manufactured since 1959 in multiple uses around the world
- Industry approved as a sensible viable option for Dairy Farmers putting an effluent management system in place.
- No consent necessary to install a Flexi Tank.