WATER STORAGE BLADDER FLEXI TANKS
The Rainwater Tanks Range from 25m3 to 2000m3
The flexible bladder water storage pillow is a perfect solution to safely collect and store rainwater.
- Orchard Owners, do you need a reliable supply of water to get you thru the dry periods?
- Winery Owners, are you certain about your water supply during the hot summer months when everyone else is tapping into the local water supply?
- Farmers - collect rainwater and store for irrigation and stock drinking supplies
- Construction Sites and Builders, do you need a way of storing water for use on building sites that can be easily transported by rolling up and taking to your next site?
- Roading - Here's a simple way to collect rainwater, storm-water and leachates on roading sites in 100m3 flexible tanks that are portable and therefore re-useable on new sites.
- Batch and Crib Owners - do you have enough water at the beach - our water flex tanks could be the solution you hadn't thought of yet.
- Easy installation
- Bladder tanks are fully enclosed, so OSH compliant
- Safe - Tank is enclosed ensuring the you and your family won't fall into a Flexi Tank.
- Fencing around the tank is not mandatory
- 10 Year manufacturers warrantee for textile and manufacture
- Flexi Tanks are enclosed and self supporting and go up and down depending on how much liquid is inside them.
- Manufactured from multi layered technical fabric with tensile strength of 450kg per 5cm.
- You can depreciate your Flexi Tank at 25% per annum as they are a tangible asset which can be rolled up and used somewhere else if need be.
- Water collection is chemical free - no chlorine used on garden
- No restrictions for use during drought seasons where councils restrict you to days and hours if using town tap water supplies.
- Reduce water bills by using rainwater on the garden and vegetation, if your water supply is metered
- Diminish flooding around your home or business by collecting storm water run off.
- Manufactured since 1959 in multiple uses around the world.
Rainwater bladder for harvesting
Testing mobile stopping rates