Is your Dairy Farm Effluent and Water Storage under control or is it controlling you?
Effluent Flexi Tanks
Flexi Tanks storage Bladders are an economical solution to get your farm compliant with the incoming storage rules regarding effluent management.
Bladder Tanks range from 100m3 to 1000m3.
• Minimized smell as tanks are totally enclosed (gas vents included)
• No air in tank or hard crust on top of effluent
• Rapid Easy Installation
• Safe – Flexi Tanks are enclosed so you can’t fall in.
• No security fencing is required around tank, just a normal stock fence
• Enclosed tank so there is no need to calculate for rainwater falling into your open tank so your total effluent storage requirement will be less
• Full 10 year manufacturer’s warranty for textile and manufacture
• Flexi tanks are enclosed and self supporting and go up and down depending on how much liquid is inside them
• Manufactured from a multi layered, rip-stop, technical fabric with a tensile strength of 450kg per 5cm
• You can depreciate your flexi tank at 25% per annum as they are a tangible asset which can be rolled up and sold if need be.
• Approved by French Agriculture Ministry as PMPOA2 compliant
• Textile approved and monitored by KIWA (product Specification review) for 20 years
• Manufactured since 1959 in multiple uses around the world
• Industry approved as a sensible viable option for Dairy Farmers putting an effluent management system in place.
Easy Step by Step Installation of your Flexi Tank
Photos showing easy step by step installation of your bladder tank, from preparation through to 4 weeks after install.